SENIOR AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
London & M25 area
Established Facilities Management company are seeking an Air Conditioning Engineer /Senior Engineer working within the London/M25 area.
The company's clients include Embassy's, high end Retailers (Armani, etc), Blue Chip organisations and Head Offices (Monsoon, Linkedin, etc) spread throughout the London & M25 area.
Based from home and covering the London and M25 area, you will undertake the servicing, planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of Air-conditioning and associated plant within their clients premises.
The ideal candidate will be a time served Air-Conditioning Engineer and possess experience on a variety of air conditioning equipment including; VRV, VRF, splits, chillers & AHU plant, ideally along with controls (Trend, BMS, etc).
The company are Daikin specialists, so any Daikin, Mitsubishi, etc, or other manufacturers formal training would be an advantage.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Experience within the servicing, maintenance and repair of Aircon plant
- Suitably qualified - NVQ/City Guilds (equivalent) Air Conditioning advantageous
- Refrigeration Safe Handling
- Have client facing skills and the ability to work unsupervised
- Manufacturers training courses advantageous
- Basic salary of circa £38-40,000 negotiable
- Overtime payments
- Company vehicle
- Standby payments (1 in 6 standby)
- Uniform, tablet/mobile, etc
- Associated benefits
- Healthcare, pension, etc after qualifying period
Interested? To apply contact Start Monday now!
Keywords - Airconditioning Engineer, Air-conditioning Engineer, Air conditioning Engineer, AC Engineer, HVAC, Building Services, TM44, Building Services Engineer, Controls Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer
- Building Services
- Building Services Engineer
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Air conditioning Engineer
- AC Engineer
- Airconditioning Engineer
- Air-conditioning Engineer
- Contolrs Engineer
- Kitchen Extraction Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'