We have an exciting role available for a Commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to join our Client’s growing team based in and around London and the South.
You will be working on commercial premises such as; Offices, Retail, Leisure, Hospitals, Stadiums & Care Homes.
The successful candidate will have plenty of scope to progress in our fast-expanding company.Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake servicing maintaining, repairs, testing, installations on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Undertake surveys for repairs and replacement of HVAC equipment and preparation of quotations to clients.
- Carry out annual servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and Refcom industry standards.
- Small amount of domestic/commercial servicing and installation within commercial building.
- Respond to emergency call outs within set times.
- Adhere to Health & Safety
- Adhere to all policies and procedures in accordance with current legislation, codes of practice, British Standards, safe system of work to minimise damage to fabric of the properties.
- Participate in the company’s out of hours emergency call out rota (currently 4 days a month)
- To maintain all company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable manner.
- Ensure all company paperwork is completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented in a timely manner.
- F-GAS CAT 1 2079
- NVQ level 2 in Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Call Out Rota Payment
Call out minimum of 4 Hours @ 1.5 / 2.0 depending on the day of the call out Incentive Hours when achieving more work in a working day Company Van / Phone / Uniform / PPE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'