Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer required in the Manchester area for our client, a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed 17 years ago. They offer their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning and chiller solutions.
Their client base consists of long-standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
The air conditioning engineer must have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high-level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites mainly within the North West.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry (Not Essential)
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Based in or around the Manchester area
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid after 45 mins to and from site
- On call allowance (1 in 4/5, £1,200 guaranteed - if called out Travel Paid door to door)
- Full equipped company van
- Pension & 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'