Air Conditioning / AC Engineer required for our client, a HVAC specialist with multiple offices across the Midlands. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance and installation of various types of air conditioning systems, including splits, multi splits, VRV's, VRF's, as well as possessing knowledge of AHU's and chiller systems.
The Air Conditioning Engineer MUST hold their F-Gas (2079) and a minimum of an NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be working in commercial buildings, covering the Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Worcestershire areas. The Air Conditioning Engineer would ideally be based within commutable distance of one of the client's regional offices, such as Solihull, Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering or Northampton.
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and installation, of air conditioning systems.
- Covering the Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Worcestershire areas.
- Working in Commercial sites
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Requirements
- 5+ years experience as an air conditioning engineer.
- NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- F-Gas (2079)
- Full Driving License
- IPAF and PASMA desirable
- Based in or close to Solihull, Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering or Northampton.
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £26k - £30k
- Annual Bonus (discussed at interview)
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone/PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'