Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary - £30k-£35k depending on experience + Van + Benefits.
Location - Hertfordshire
- Operating as a field engineer responsible for service, maintenance and repair of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
- Working throughout residential and commercial properties - schools, offices, warehouses, commercial buildings.
- Working for a well estalished building services provider who work across AC, HVAC, Plumbing and Heating sectors.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Covering mainly the Hertfordshire region with some travel as and when required.
- Conducting fault finding tests on equipment.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Industry background and experience as an Engineer within the Air Conditioning / Refrigeration sector.
- Relevant industry qualifications - NVQ (City & Guilds) Level 2 in refrigeration / air conditioning.
- Ideally F-Gas qualified.
- CSCS Card.
- Full UK driving licence.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- service engineer
- field service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"