Air Conditioning Engineer
Air Conditioning / AC Engineer required for our client, a large nationwide provider of building services. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance and installation of various types of air conditioning systems, including splits, multi splits, VRV's, VRF's, as well as possessing knowledge of AHU's and chiller systems.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be working in commercial buildings, covering the South West. The Air Conditioning Engineer MUST hold their F-Gas (2079) and a minimum of an NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent.
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and installation, of air conditioning systems.
- Covering the South West and surrounding areas.
- Working in Commercial and Industrial sites
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Requirements
- Previous experience as an air conditioning engineer.
- NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- F-Gas (2079)
- Full Driving License
- IPAF and PASMA desirable
- Based in the South West area, e.g. Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth etc.
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £28k - £30k
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone/PDA
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'