We are recruiting an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their leading mobile maintenance division. This is a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer around the West Midlands region who wants to be a part of a company that really look after and respect their employees with fantastic opportunities for development and progression.
The role is to operate within the maintenance team as a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works to various commercial contracts. Over time is available weekday and weekends
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
• Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines
• Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
• Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
• Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
• Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
• Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
• Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
• To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota
• A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc.
• Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
• A good knowledge of all building services
• Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
• Driving licence
For more information on the role please call Jamie at HVAC FM Recruitment
- Air Conditioning
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"