Must have AC Qualifications and F-GAS
To undertake routine servicing and emergency maintenance of air conditioning equipment at customers’ locations to a high standard. Ensure that all administrative tasks resulting from the above are undertaken efficiently and swiftly. To present a positive image of the company to the customer at all times.
1. To undertake preventative maintenance of air conditioning units at customers’ sites to the level contracted for by the customer.
2. To undertake emergency call outs within contracted timescales.
3. To swiftly identify problems with units and offer cost effective permanent solutions.
4. Maintain positive customer relationships through providing a high level of service both technically and through ensuring that the customer is kept fully informed of progress during extended down times.
5. To undertake all administrative paperwork (Engineers Timesheets, Engineer Costing Quoted Repair Forms, Stock Requisition Forms and Weekending Sheets etc.) efficiently, on schedule and to any procedures laid down.
6. To fulfil any Health and Safety obligations to ensure a safe working area and practice.
7. To ensure that all relevant information is taken to generate a quote is which full and accurately.
8. Liaise with the Servicedesk in the procurement of parts from suppliers.
9. Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Supervisor or Service Manager.
Skills and Attributes
1. Ability to communicate effectively in person or by telephone with colleagues and customers.
2. Ability to quickly understand products and services offered to customers and learn ‘on the job’.
3. Experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, particularly installation and servicing of air conditioning and heating systems.
4. Flexibility, handling constantly differing customer / contract demands including short notice emergency call outs.
5. A current Refrigerant Handling Certificate and driving licence required.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'