An excellent opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to work on a static site in north Bristol on a permanent basis
Our client is a leading national facilities service provider
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for;
- Statutory compliance of F-Gas
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on air handling, air conditioning systems and chillers
- Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Sound fault finding skills on all forms of Air Conditioning, including Chillers (Recip, etc), Splits, VRF and Refrigeration Plant
- Initial response to faulty chillers, repair if able or report to specialist contractor
- Carry out installation of air conditioning systems from time to time
- Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
- Ensure Site Log Book (FGas Register) are completed in a timely and accurate manner and are maintained in accordance with procedures
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in facilities maintenance, specialising in air conditioning. F Gas is essential
A salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience is on offer to the successful Air Conditioning Engineer. This is a static role so no van is provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job