AC Engineer £30-34k - North West Region
An immediate and rewarding permanent opportunity has become available within one of countries largest FM companies.
Randstad are recruiting on behalf of this leading organisation and are interested in speaking to experienced Air Con Engineers who are chiller capable.
If you are looking for a new career within Facilities Management, this is a great opportunity! The range of contracts you will be required to work on will mostly retail outlets and office/commercial buildings.
* City & Guilds F-Gas 2079
* Chiller capable
* Additional skillset (Air con, Gas, Plumbing)
* Valid UK driving license
* Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
* 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Commercial Gas qualification/certification either COCN1 or CODNCO1
* Testing and Inspection
* Undertaking all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management
* Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations at all times and that the
* appropriate materials are used
* Conducting preventative maintenance and effective and safe working practice within
* the role
* Willing to work out of hours in line with clients requirements
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the countries leading Facilities management providers, you will receive a salary of £30,000 to £34,000 (negotiable for right candidate) and a fantastic benefits package.
If you're an AC Engineer and interested in the role above please apply.
For more information please contact Marcus on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Refrigeration and Gas
- Chiller capable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job