Air Conditioning Engineer required for our client a leading Mechanical and Electrical company who are based in West Yorkshire. They work throughout a number of key Commercial sites throughout the UK employing over 100+ Engineers. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team due to the continued success and growth of the business. The A/C Engineer should be based in or around the Sheffield area and will be covering sites Nationwide as and when required but predominantly the Midlands.
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for servicing, maintaining, fault finding, repairing, attending breakdowns and installing a wide range of A/C systems such as VRVs, VRFs, AHUs, splits and multi splits and should ideally be familiar with a number of manufacturers such as Daikin and Mitsubishi. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be working throughout a number of key commercial sites such as leisure centres, retail shops and offices. The role may require occasional nights away as and when required by the company where by notice will be given and staying away allowance given.
The Successful Air-Conditioning Engineer will have their F-Gas 2079 Cat1 certificate and a full UK driving license.
AC Engineer Position Overview
- Working Nationwide as and when required but mostly within the Midlands
- Servicing, maintaining and installing A/C systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi Splits and AHUs
- Working within Commercial Sites such as Retail Stores, Offices and Leisure Centres
AC Engineer Position Requirements
- F-Gas 2079 Cat1
- 5 years' minimum experience within the industry
- Experienced with servicing, maintaining, fault finding, repairing, attending breakdowns and installing a wide range of A/C systems
- Flexible with working Nationwide as and when required but predominantly within the Midlands area
- Full UK Driving License
- Occasional overnight stays as and when required by the company
AC Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30-£33K DOE
- Door to Door travel pay
- 40-hour contract
- 20 days + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job