Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer required in the Kent / Surrey area for a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning solutions. Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600 and due to their large client base overtime is available all year round.
Our client is looking for an apprenticeship served, fully qualified and skilled engineer that is currently at basic to intermediate level, this means you must be able to demonstrate at least 5 years' experience within the air conditioning industry and have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites mainly within the Kent / Surrey area.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry
- Level 2/3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- Full Driving Licence
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £28,580 - £37,970
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid after 1 hour to and from site
- On call allowance (1 in 4, £1,200 guaranteed)
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Pension & 28 Days Holidays (INC Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job