Are you a qualified Air Conditioning (A/C) Engineer with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
Randstad CPE Facilities Management Team are working with a well-renowned facilities management company, who are seeking 2 experienced Air Conditioning (A/C) Engineer who has experience working within commercial environments, carrying out all areas of maintenance and minor remedial tasks within existing Facilities Management contracts, this is a full time and permanent opportunity based at a static site in the West End of Glasgow.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm.
- Competitive salary up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme up to 5%
- Death in service benefit
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and complete the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Responding to call outs if on call (as determined by the rota).
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
- Working on a portfolio of mixed commercial sites
- Carrying out all the servicing & some maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Working on Various Air conditioning systems - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- As a service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & refrigeration
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- NVQ Level 2 (min) Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers, Air handling units
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
- Air conditioning, refrigeration knowledge
- Chiller knowledge (not essential but highly desired)
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
- 18th Edition (highly desired)
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Facilities Management
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- F Gas
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'