Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Engineer required the M3 corridor for our client a Market leading Mechanical and Electrical Company. They require an Engineer who will be predominantly be involved in the service and maintenance of various air conditioning systems. Clients and sites are mostly within the commercial sector and include; offices, leisure centres, hotels and retail etc.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will attend various commercial sites and will be tasked with performing planned and reactive service and maintenance works on a range of AC systems including vrv, vrf and splits. It is also expected that the AC Service Engineer will hold recognised qualifications and certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning or the City & Guilds equivalent as well as F-Gas or Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Overview
- Planned and reactive service and maintenance of air conditioning equipment including VRV, VRF, splits and close controls systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven air conditioning experience
- Service, maintenance and fault finding experience
- Based in within a commutable distance of the M3 corridor (Southampton, Basingstoke, Reading, Newbury etc.)
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Air Conditioning
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
Air Conditioning EngineerPositions Remuneration
- Salary £27,000 - £35,000
- Overtime + Travel
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job