Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer required for our client who are specialist HVAC company based in Reading. Due to the continued success and growth of the business they are now looking to expand their Service team and bring on an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer who will ideally be based along the M3 / M4 corridor.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be working within the Home Counties with some London work carrying out service, maintenance, fault finding, repairs and attending breakdowns on a wide range of air conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs, single and twin splits, Chillers and AHU's, some general building duties will be required on occasions. The work will be completed throughout commercial sites such as offices, medical centres, hotels and schools.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will need to have an F-Gas 2079 certificate and a full UK driving license.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial sites within the Home Counties
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Requirements
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Based along the M3 / M4 corridor
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime available
- 1 hour paid travel to and from site included in salary
- On call allowance 1 in 5
- Full equipped company van
- Pension and private healthcare
- 28 Days Holidays (INC Bank Holidays)
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job