Job Title: Air Conditioning & Cooling Engineer
Location: Filton, Bristol
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 + benefits
My client is a UK leading support services company delivering essential infrastructure services to the Ministry of Defence (MoD). They now have an immediate requirement for an Air Conditioning & Cooling Engineer based at Abbey Wood close to Bristol.
SALARY is £28,000 to £34,000 dependant on your experience, 33 days total holiday plus more benefits
The successful candidate will undertake air conditioning, cooling and refrigeration repair and maintenance on MOD buildings providing a customer focused and cost effective service.
Air Conditioning & Cooling Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- F Gas qualified (City & Guilds 20179-11).
- Diploma in installing, testing and maintaining air-conditioning and heat pump systems (City & Guilds 6187-01).
- Diploma in installing, testing and maintaining refrigeration systems (City & Guilds 6187-02).
- 17th Edition IEE regulations.
- Full UK driving licence.
Air Conditioning & Cooling Engineer Benefits:
- £28,000 to £34,000 annual salary dependant on experience.
- Company Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Join an established and growing successful company.
Note: Although not essential suitable candidates with a previous military (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force) or MoD background would be of particular interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"