Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer required to cover South wales, our client is a specialist air conditioning and refrigeration company with the majority of their sites based in Wales for clients within the commercial sector - offices, retail, schools and leisure.
The AC / Ref Engineer will be tasked with planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of air conditioning and Refrigeration equipment and systems across a number of key sites in South Wales. It is expected that the Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Service Engineer will have experience of air conditioning and Refrigeration systems including Ice Machines, Bottle Coolers, Cabinets, Cold Rooms, VRVs, VRFs and Splits as well as a basic knowledge of chillers. Any experience with AHU's or ventilation would be extremely advantageous.
The Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer MUST hold their F-Gas 2079 Cat-1 certificate. Any qualifications such as an NVQ or City & Guilds within the industry would be advantageous but not essential.
Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer Position Overview
- Planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of air conditioning systems across a number of key sites in South Wales, typically sites are offices, retail, schools and leisure.
Air Conditioning / Refrigeration EngineerPosition Requirements
- Proven air conditioning and refrigeration background with demonstrable skills for service and maintenance
- Fault finding and breakdown experience
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas 2079 Cat-1
- Full driving licence
- Be based within the South Wales area (Bridgend, Llantrisant)
Air Conditioning / Refrigeration EngineerPositions Remuneration
- Basic Salary £13.00PH - £15.00PH
- Door to door travel pay
- Call out (Currently 1 in 5) - Weekends only
- Company Van & Tools
- Phone & Uniform
- 28 Days holiday INC Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job