Location: Birmingham/ Worcestershire
Salary: From £30,000 to £32,000 plus door to door travel
We are looking for an experience multi skilled engineer who is able to do service, maintenance and breakdown of air conditioning units and refrigeration systems through out the West Midlands
The role will be dealing with clients from food processing to commercial offices.
The right person for this position would be based in or around the Worcester or Birmingham area. They will have a strong service, maintenance and breakdown background in AC and Refrigeration and be happy to support the other engineers in the West Midlands
- Experience working on air conditioning and refrigeration
- Strong service, maintenance and breakdown experience
- Full UK driving licence
- F gas 2079
- Hydrocarbons would be an advantage but not essential
- Based in a commutable distance to Worcester or Birmingham
- Basic salary based on a 40 hour week
- Door to door travel
- Transit van
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On call one week in six
- Overtime available
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV or contact Wendy Evemy ASAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'