Air and Seafreight Coordinator
We are partnering with an International Logistics provider seeking an Air and Seafreight Coordinator to join their team in West Yorkshire.
- Obtaining freight rates and providing quotations
- Arranging Airfreight and Ocean freight shipments
- Customs formalities including processing export and import declarations
- Arranging customs clearance from start to finish
- Liaising with customers, partners, shipping lines and carriers
- Client reporting and KPI’s
Skills and Experience;
- Experience in Airfreight or Seafreight
- Knowledge of the import and export market
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of customs procedures and documentation
- Confident and effective communications skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'