This would suit candidates from 1 years’ experience on to the most senior in the market they have a growing team with fantastic quality at all levels, there is the opportunity for anyone to grow in this role.
- Detailed knowledge on a range of AI techniques (e.g. supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, etc.)
- Experience using Python, R or Spark
- Knowledge of SQL for accessing and processing data (PostgreSQL preferred but general SQL essential)
- Hadoop (especially the Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions), other NoSQL (especially Neo4j and Elastic), and streaming technologies (especially Spark Streaming)
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud
- An understanding of Devops preferred
If you think this position is a good fit for you then please do get the most recent version of your CV through and I will get in touch to discuss, you can also call Charlie Hackett on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job