R&D Agronomist - Suffolk - Negotiable salary + company car
Search Scientific is currently seeking a R&D Agronomist to work with a global service provider within the crop protection industry based in Suffolk.
The R&D Agronomist will provide key technical assistance for a wide range of regulatory field studies and experiments relating to new agri and crop protection products prior to release for sale globally,
Working within defined technical, quality and operational procedures the studies you will be involved with include conducting plot safety and efficacy experiments to assess and record the effects of a wide range of chemicals.
* Strong knowledge of the crop protection industry.
* Degree or similar level qualifications in a scientific subject
* 2+ years experience conducting field trials for agricultural products
* Experience including drilling, spraying, assessing and soil sampling
* Ability to act as a Principal Investigator for own trials
* Prior experience working to standard operating procedures, GLP and GEP
* Be confident in using Microsoft IT packages, Word and Excel
* Current full driving licence is essential as the role require frequent travel to study sites
The company has a global presence and is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth through organic growth and several high-level acquisitions. It would be an excellent time to join the business, with ongoing training and opportunities to progress.
Salary and benefits are excellent and negotiable on levels of experience. Please enquire for details.
Please apply or contact Stephen Davis - / 0044 (0)1133088058
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"