Agronomist - South East Scotland - L176
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Agronomist for a very successful and well-respected company. Our client has a long standing, established and professional team covering a wide area. We are looking for a dynamic individual to add to this success.
The ideal candidate will advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects to farmer clients. This will involve crop protection guidance, nutrient management and provide appropriate advice to customers. The candidate will initiate strong relationships with customers and have a passion for precision farming techniques.
- Previous arable agronomy experience - candidates from arable farm management/trials and crop protection backgrounds will all be considered.
- Candidates will have a relevant HND or Degree in Agriculture, Science, or similar.
- BASIS qualified.
- Established client base and local farmer contacts preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A confident and determined manner to succeed in a commercial role.
- A flexible approach to work and changing workloads.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literacy for the use of Microsoft Office.
Salary; A competitive salary will commensurate experience and qualifications, company car, pension and health insurance.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call/email Laura Edwards
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found on our website.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
- Crop Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'