NEW: An AGRICULTURE SOLICITOR is sought of this UK top 100 Law Firm's BATH office. The role encompasses wide ranging non-contentious property work within the Agriculture Team. This is a superb opportunity to progress your career with this team ranked number 1 in Chambers and Legal 500 team.
- Ideally 1-5 year PQE Solicitor.
- Property experience post qualification - both commercial property and residential experience will be considered.
- Agriculture experience is desirable but not essential.
- Solutions focussed.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Commercially astute with strong business acumen.
- Excellent IT skills.
The firm offers excellent support and career progression. A competitive salary will be DOE and a superb benefits package is also available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'