Start Date - March/April 2018
My client is an experienced and skilled provider of accounting, tax and business advice services, helping businesses improve their performance and individuals plan for the future. Their dedicated teams of specialists are knowledgeable and well-informed, approachable and practical.
As a Manager within the Agriculture and Property team, you will have a strong presence, excellent communication skills, good networker, resilient and energetic, self-motivated, creative and analytical.
You will be responsible for overseeing a sizeable portfolio of their key agriculture clients and provide a high quality, cost effective and timely accountancy and tax focussed service. Building relationships will allow you to effectively deliver projects and grow members of the team.
Developing an understanding of your clients and their businesses, you’ll become their main point of contact for any day-to-day accounting queries. You’ll oversee the preparation of tax returns and accounts as well as managing the team’s progression and development.
Critical Skills Required:
- Ability to review and complete accounts files quickly and efficiently
- Ability to review and complete personal tax returns quickly and efficiently
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills and ideas generation ability
- Strong marketing, networking and business development skills
- Pro-active management skills, resulting in high performance teams
Critical Knowledge Required:
- In depth knowledge of accounts preparation
- In depth taxation knowledge
- Solid MS Office products knowledge
- ACA or ACCA Qualification, Degree or equivalent experience
- CTA or equivalent tax qualification
- Min 3 years Accounts and Tax experience within a Practice environment
- Experience at manager level within a Practice environment
Closing Date: 23rd April 2018
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Developing Your Potential
Interviews:To be held as soon as possible
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job