A LITIGIOUS AGRICULTURAL SOLICITOR is sought to join a Leading team, highly ranked in Chambers 500 in BRISTOL. You will deal with a wide range of litigation work with clients including farmers, landowners and agri-businesses.
- Solicitor or Legal Executive with between NQ and 4 years PQE.
- If no direct agricultural experience, demonstrable experience of a relevant litigation sector such as commercial or property litigation.
- Ideally experience of farm partnership disputes, farm inheritance disputes, agricultural property disputes, contractual disputes, negligence and nuisance.
- Attention to detail and the desire to deliver a top class client service.
- The ability to build rapport with a diverse range of clients.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent litigation experience and procedural knowledge of the Civil procedure Rules.
A full role specification is available upon request. A competitive salary and package is offered within this highly supportive working environment offering genuine work/life balance.
- Civil Procedure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'