Role: Agriculture Lecturer
Working hours: 3 days per week
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are recruiting for an Agriculture Lecturer to join their team.
The successful candidate will support, guide and mentor students through their Agricultural qualifications. You should have a passion for agriculture and be eager to prepare the next generate of the workforce in Further Education. The successful candidate must be able to plan, prepare and assess students to ensure they reach their goals.
- Machinery Experience
- Level 2 in Maths and English
- Crops Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven commitment to CPD
Tuesday - Thursday (15 hours per week)
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'