~ Based on outskirts of Wellington ~
~ Various day shifts ~
We are looking for an enthusiastic Agricultural Worker (s) to work at our client based on the outskirts of Wellington, Telford.
This is temporary ongoing position
Various day shifts - flexible across 7 days
Usual hours 6am - 3pm
£10.92 per hour
Your duties as Agricultural Worker (s) will include:
- Working outdoors in all elements
- Working to targets
- Picking and lifting
- Standing for long periods during each shift
- Physically demanding
- The candidate must be available to start immediately.
- Availability to work with friends and family.
- Minimal English required
- Own transport required due to location
- If you are interested in the role of Agricultural Worker (s) please call Gi Group on or email a cv to
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'