Following my clients multi-million-pound investment into a brand-new facility near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire they are looking to expand their talented team for the depot opening in Winter 2018.
As an Agricultural Service Technician, you will report into the depot Service Manager.
You will be key to ensuring my client provides excellent customer service and keep their customers machinery and investments moving.
The role is split between time in the state-of-the-art workshop and out in the field (literally) repairing, servicing and maintaining customers machinery.
You will be an experienced engineer ideally working in a dealer franchised environment on a variety of agricultural or similar machinery.
You must have experience working with tractors, sprayers and/or combines however full LTA training is available.
This role offers a challenging mix of working with the most advanced machinery in the industry and ensuring you provide industry leading customer service to our customers. This role doesn’t just require a grasp of the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic elements of our machinery but also someone who is able to use the latest technology and computer aided diagnostic equipment.
In addition to having experience working with agricultural machinery including tractors, combines and sprayers etc. you will also have the following: -
- The ability to undertake maintenance and repairs using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to work as a team or individually
- Being self-motivated, having good communication skills and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Flexibility with working hours during busy seasons and weekends.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Forklift driving licence preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'