Our client is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
They are looking for an experienced Agricultural Service Technician to join the team in Colchester based in Essex.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your role will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with Agricultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area.
- Proven experience within the agricultural industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery or transferable skills
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full driver’s license
- Agricultural Machinery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job