Job Title: Agricultural service technician - Challenger specialist
Location: Hinderclay / Diss (field based repairs, when required)
Job description: We are looking for an experienced agricultural field service technician (challenger specialist) to join our successful agricultural machinery dealership. The ideal candidate will have previous experience servicing agricultural machinery (specific manufacturer product experience is not essential as manufacturer training will be provided).
General duties will include:
- Conducting pre-delivery inspections
- Carrying out scheduled service maintenance
- Carrying out scheduled rectification programmes
- Fault-finding and diagnosis
- Recommending repair solutions
- Promoting dealership services to customers
- Compliance with manufacturer service procedures
- Attending training at manufacturer's training courses
- Conducting weekly vehicle checks
- Maintaining van and working are cleanliness at all times.
- Liaison and communication with customers, colleagues, manufacturers and suppliers
- Complete job risk assessments, job cards and personal timesheets.
- Complete PC-based diagnostics / IBCOS system and reports / manufacturers warrant and service system and employee self-service system.
- Salary: Up to £13.50 per hour dependant on experience
- Hours: 39 hours per week: 8am to 5pm, Monday - Thursday and 8am to 4pm, Friday
- Overtime: Hours worked in excess of 39 hours per week will be paid at time and a half
- On call stand-by rate:£35.00
- Holiday:22 days per annum (increasing to 23 days from 1 March 2018)
- Pension: 2% employer contribution
- Company life insurance
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Tools Insurance
- New van supplied
- Smart phone provided for business use
- Product training - Engineers provided with the product training they needs to assist transferring their skills to a new product range.
We are a family business that is genuinely interested in our employees. We work hard to provide excellent service levels to our customer base and ensure our employees are looked after and achievements are recognised. If this is something that you would be interested in please don't hesitate in applying today as we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are an experienced agricultural field service technician and are interested in applying for this role, please send me a copy of your CV through the link and we will call you back for a confidential chat about the company, your skills and your availability to attend an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job