Agricultural Engineer - Near Ashford, Kent
We are a market leading Agricultural Engineering Business who Sell, Service and Repair High Spec Farm Machinery to businesses throughout the UK.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Agricultural Engineer to provide Engineering Service and Breakdown support to our customers who are commercial farms.
This role will be covering our customers in the Kent region. The role is field based so you will be provided with a commercial van and be responsible with visiting our customers in the field to carry out routine service and maintenance or break down calls.
* You must have a background in the Agricultural Engineering, Plant Engineering or Commercial Automotive sector, and be capable of carrying out engineering repairs to hydraulic, mechanical and electronic systems.
* Candidates should also be confident with the vehicle technologically in the agricultural industry such as on board GPS systems.
* You will be based out of our Kent branch near Ashford and be deep fielded so you will set out to your first job from home first thing and do not need to go into the depot unless you need to restock parts etc. We will pay you door to door for all your travelling time and provide you with a fully expensed company vehicle.
* Candidates should also have excellent communication, be customer facing and be able to work independently and also within a team at the workshop.
In return we can offer a very competitive package to include:
* A competitive salary: £14.00 to £16.00 p.h
* 40 hour week
* Overtime paid at flat rate Monday to Friday, time ½ Saturdays and double Sundays
* High spec company van
* 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Stake holder pension
* On site product training and development
* Progression opportunities
To apply for this role, please send your CV through the link and we will contact you ASAP for a confidential chat about your experience and the company.
- Agricultural Service Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job