Agricultural Field Service Engineer
NVQ level 3 Land based service required
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Agricultural Engineering position working with a UK Leading Agricultural business who due to growth are seeking an experienced engineer.
Our client is a UK established and reputable organisation specialising in Agricultural Services.
- NVQ Level 3 Land based / Agricultural or Plant Maintenance equivalent
- Apprentice Trained or Time Served
- Experienced working as a Construction Plant, Heavy Plant or Agricultural Engineer
- Experienced working within a depot
- Experienced maintaining/servicing plant hire machinery
- £24,000 - £27,000
- 22 Days Holiday rising to 25
- Life Insurance
If you are interested in working for our Client, please feel free to contact me on the below details.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- "power harrows"
- "Land based service "
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job