Job Title: Agricultural Machinery Engineer /Service Technician - Groundscare Machinery
We are an established retailer of commercial lawn mowers who also offer service and maintenance contracts to our customers. We are currently looking to hire a permanent Groundscare / commercial lawn mower service technician / engineer to join our successful team.
The ideal candidate will have c3 years + commercial experience working on a range of commercial Groundscare equipment including ride on lawn movers and tractor mowers. We sell and repair a range of machinery, so any manufacturer experience is ok as we will provide extra manufacturer training.
The role will be a mix of both workshop and field based on customer sites, so a driving licence is essential.
Day to day duties:
- Conducting pre-delivery inspections
- Carrying out scheduled service maintenance
- Carrying out scheduled rectification programmes
- Fault-finding and diagnosis
- Recommending repair solutions
- Promoting dealership services to customers
- Compliance with manufacturer service procedures
- Attending training at manufacturer's training courses
- Conducting weekly vehicle checks
- Maintaining van and working are cleanliness at all times.
- Liaison and communication with customers, colleagues, manufacturers and suppliers
- Complete job risk assessments, job cards and personal timesheets.
In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package as follows:
- Salary: Up to £13.50 per hour on experience
- Hours: 39 hours per week: 8am to 5pm, Monday - Thursday and 8am to 4pm, Friday
- Overtime: Hours worked in excess of 39 hours per week will be paid at time and a half
- On call stand-by rate:£35.00
- Holiday:22 days per annum (increasing to 23 days from 1 March 2018)
- Pension: 2% employer contribution
- Company life insurance
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Tools Insurance
- Van supplied
- Smart phone provided for business use
- Product training - Engineers provided with the product training they needs to assist transferring their skills to a new product range.
We are a family business that is genuinely interested in our employees. We work hard to provide excellent service levels to our customer base and ensure our employees are looked after and achievements are recognised. If this is something that you would be interested in please don't hesitate in applying today as we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send me a copy of your CV through the link and we will call you back for a confidential chat about the company, your skills and your availability to attend an interview.
- Grounds Care Technicians (Commercial Mower Engineer) - Newmarket
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job