Agricultural Business Development Manager - Home-based
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a motivated Agricultural Business Development Manager to drive sales and expand business within an agreed territory. Our client is a leading global company that is rapidly growing with a strong reputation for providing calcium carbonate solutions to a variety of sectors. This diverse role requires an individual with entruprenaurial spirit and a passion for agriculture. With a broad knowledge of agronomy, crop and animal nutrition, the right candidate will be confident in technical sales at B2B level.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, merchants and retailers.
- Increase sales and thereby grow the business.
- Manage existing accounts and identifying new areas to grow the business.
- Provide market feedback concerning product requirements and competition.
- Strong commercial experience in the agricultural industry.
- Sales experience.
- Preferably FACTS qualified.
- A relevant degree.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered to reflect the importance of the role.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'