Agricultural Area Sales Manager
The UK's market leading supplier of machinery and services to the agricultural and construction sector are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Agricultural Area Sales Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the growth in sales of agricultural machinery including its equipment within a designated area. In the main the role involves selling to the already established customer base covered by the branch, though there is an element of cold calling in order to promote and encourage new business.
- To meet and exceed agreed targets of the sales and promotion of specific agricultural franchises
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis, both face to face, over the phone and via email
- Manage existing customer accounts
- Identify opportunities and build new relationships with customers to increase sales potential
- Positively promote the company image and its products
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe vehicle
- Good, sound knowledge of agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- A team player-capable of working alone and with other members of the branch team
- Full driving license is required
Working hours 8am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri with flexibility to work additional hours as required during peak season.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, plus commission, company vehicle and 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and additional benefits
Please apply online if you feel you have the required skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job