We are looking for an experienced AGM to work alongside GM of this award winning high volume, Restaurant, Bar & Live music operation.
Immediate start for the right person!
- Experience working in a fast paced Bar & live music environment
- Excellent Operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
- Be fully Financially aware and be able to react to the ever changing needs of the business
- The ability to lead a large team and train where required
- Experience with Food service would be an advantage
- Practical know of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
In for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job