Position: Agile Tester - R&D
Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Contact details: /
Agile Tester required who thrives in a culture of continuous improvement with a'can do attitude'? Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams consisting of C++, Angular UI and Java developers as well as testers. You will be bringing your experience of sprint testing, automation testing and customer facing acceptance testing supporting a migration from a legacy C++ system to a modern AWS hosted solution.
Essential and Desirable Skills
· You will be confident in organising the software testing within a SCRUM team and driving for the best quality for our customers.
· You will thrive within a multi-disciplinary team, working with team members to get the stories 'done' - debugging software products through the use of systematic tests.
· You enjoy and are able to develop and implement automated testing (using existing frameworks), which will be used for regression purposes.
· You will actively participate in project-wide reviews of stories and design documents, including input into the acceptance criteria.
· You should be working with tools such as GitLab, Docker, Jira and Confluence.
· You will have experience testing within a cloud environment (i.e. AWS).
· You can demonstrate experience of successfully working within time, quality and budget constraints.
· You are an effective communicator able to interact with all stakeholders, with strong oral and written communication skills.
Candidates should hold a BSc in a related STEM discipline or be able to demonstrate experience in a similar professional role. Candidates ideally hold ISQTB foundation in software testing accreditation, or similar certification.
You will guide the team of multi-disciplined engineers in the art of agile software testing; responsible for performing and organising the software testing within the SCRUM team. To investigate software defects and debug software of major scale and complexity which are integral sprint components and to provide any such support to the team with regards testing and QA.
You will have a dedicated Scrum Master to assist with removing impediments, but you will take responsibility for the team's 'QA' commitments and ensuring these are delivered.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.Nuclear Works welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Nuclear Works is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'