Be part of something exciting!
Our client is one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world, and are currently growing their digital team of agile specialists.
They are growing their digital team of agile service design specialists to build and deliver user centred services and solutions in partnership with their clients across England and Wales. They need a Technical Team Leader, with a keen eye for the latest technological trends to help them build their digital hub in London.
As a Technical Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a development team, undertaking development activities in TDD, BDD and Scrum, or other Agile practices. You will work with a technical vision with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality. You will bring a unique blend of leadership and management skills and apply them in a technical context with the team. You will steer the team towards a common technical vision, writing code at least 30% of the time
To be considered you will need to have strong development experience and be looking for the next step in your career. If you are looking for a step up towards architecture then this could be it!
You will be responsible for;
- Advising on technical design
- Maintain a productive working environment for development teams
- Acquiring appropriate budget for development to support business goals
- Representing the technology perspective on a management or board level
- Establishes and/or co-ordinates programmes of work (delivered through development).
- Responsible for overall IT headcount
Please contact PLR with your CV and covering letter which would include your required salary, notice period, nationality and preferred location to be considered for the position.
- commercial experience in some or all Java 7/8
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job