Our client is a profitable and rapidly expanding technology led business and they are recruiting for their London HQ team. They are looking for an exceptional Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager - Digital.
The purpose of the role is to lead the management of product development and Agile project management. Responsibilities will include;
- Manage agile projects, typically to deliver products or transformation
- Working with stakeholders and development leads to define and plan the product roadmap, plan and mobilise and deliver projects
- Champion agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban), ensuring that Agile principles are practiced by peers and understood by stakeholders
- Day to day scrum management
- Effective resource and task monitoring and reporting
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Track planned tasks against actual
- Manage resources and timescales
- Manage deliverables of onshore and 3rd party (offshore) development teams
- Manage business stakeholder relationships
- Agile Environment, operating and delivering agile projects (JIRA)
- IT Digital Development Experience/Scrum Master Experience
- Experience and understanding of Software Development
- Experience of working with both onshore and offshore teams
- Excellent written, influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Commercially aware
This is a super opportunity for a hands-on leader to join a rapidly growing international company that supports its staff through personal development, excellent benefits and a great working environment.
- Agile Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job