Agile Project Manager
£45,000 - £60,000
Applause IT are hiring for an Agile Project Manager to join our clients' Product team to assist with the creation of new Software assets and BAU activities across the business. Our client is a fast-growing business that creates cutting edge software for the logistics sector. They are looking for a Project Manager who has the ability to lead and influence change with individual teams, 3rd party agencies, and business units.
The successful candidate will hold responsibility for coordinating and managing the delivery of both internal and external projects. Working alongside businesses and the Group IT Applications team, the Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that key Group IT applications are efficiently managed, customer expectations are met, and that key dependencies and stakeholders are identified and managed. As an Agile Project Manager, the successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be able to communicate to external stakeholders up to a director level.
You will need:
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ambitious attitude to work.
- Educated to Degree Level/High A Levels
- Professional Project Management qualifications (Prince2, Scrum.)
- Experienced working in an agile environment
- 3 to 5 years Project Management experience
- Experience as a Scrum Master facilitating and running Scrum ceremonies
- Experience of eCommerce Project Management within Supply Chain/Logistics
- Be able to make incisive and pragmatic decisions within a fast growth environment
- Experience managing project ceremonies
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to
Agile Project Manager - Egham - Hybrid Working - £45,000 - £60,000
- Scrum Master
- Agile Project Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'