One of Birmingham's long term players is looking for a key person to join this fast growing and secure company. This is a key role for the business working with a global client. You will be working with colleagues across client Services team who are all focused on delivering high quality implementations to the growing portfolio of clients. Reporting to the Head of Client Delivery, you will be comfortable with working autonomously and able to make commercially based decisions resulting in positive outcomes to the business.
The Project Manager owns the client relationship and has overall responsibility for the success and profitability of client work performed by the delivery team.
* Form strong business partnerships through building and nurturing trusted client relationships.
* Work with clients to achieve a clear view of pipelines.
* Identify and pursue opportunities for revenue growth
* Submit revenue and non-charge forecasts to PMO
* Track actuals against forecasts and ensure delivery against forecasts
* Manage client month end financials and invoicing
* Manage project spend against client budgets
* Delivery of Client Work
* Support the project team in the successful delivery of client work.
* Ensure client work is planned and delivered to support commitments made to clients
* Manage and resolve dependencies between client work
* Monitor and control delivery activities
* Identify issues early and ensure effective and timely corrective action is taken
* Take ownership for resolving issues and escalations
* Ensure Governance adherence.
* Ensure weekly project status reporting is completed and gives a true representation of the project.
* Lead internal and external steering meetings
* Ensure all work has formal client approval to proceed and formal Client acceptance when complete
* Ensure all changes follow the change management process
* Financial management
* Risk and issue management
* Manage change through the SDLC
* Contribute to the Project Management practices by contributing to improvements in processes, methods and tools
* Lead knowledge creation, sharing and coaching
* Ensure processes are followed and audit-able
The ideal person will have
* 5 years + Client facing software project management
* Experience of working in a Financial Services Software provider
* Client management and stakeholder management
* Project and resource planning
* Financial ownership and forecasting
* Commercially aware and astute
* Understanding of Governance principals
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Good attention to detail
* Experience of enforcing processes
* Understanding of key project management principles ideally certified in Prince2 or PMP
* Understanding of software development lifecycles
* Ability to function in a rapidly changing and high pressure environment
* Ability to travel to client sites (as necessary)
* Experience of Jira and exposure to Agile within the financial or mortgage sector would be beneficial
This is a home based role with occasional face to face client meetings in the UK and also meetings in the office at least once a month. If this is you , please send me your CV asap
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
- Finance, Prince 2, Stakeholder Management, Agile
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'