Agile Project Manager / Project Coordinator job in Cardiff - Up to £45K + benefits
A job opportunity has arisen for an Agile Project Manager / Project Coordinator to join a global solutions provider that are based in Cardiff. The organisation is in a period of expansion, so this role offers great scope for career progression.
The Agile Project Manager will coordinate, implement, and deliver projects to a range of clients, working throughout the project lifecycle of the solution being provided. You will liaise with a range of key stakeholders whilst ensuring that all Projects all delivered to time, quality, and budget. This is a hybrid role that will involve a mixture of both Project Coordination and working as an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master.
This role will initially be based remotely, before returning to a hybrid set up from their office in Cardiff.
This role offers excellent scope for career progression, the opportunity to work on several interesting projects whilst genuinely making a difference to people's lives.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least one year's Project Management/Scrum Master experience in addition to experience working as a Project Coordinator/PMO Analyst/Project Support Officer
- Agile Scrum knowledge/experience
- If you have any experience of delivering or supporting projects in the NHS this would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Working experience in the IT or healthcare sectors
- You should ideally hold a relevant Agile or Project Management certification (Agile Scrum certification, PRINCE2 Foundation, PMI etc.)
Please note that depending on the projects you are working on you could be required to undergo SC Security Clearance for this role.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'