Leading FINTECH company, at the forefront of their industry and growing at a pace in West Yorkshire, currently seek an Agile Delivery Manager to lead the end-to-end delivery of some amazing greenfield products (Mobile & Web).
"Greenfield and very exciting", our client is investing heavily in its technology as part of their international expansion plans and with new squads being built, there is no better time to join.
Reporting to the Group Head of Delivery, the Agile Delivery Manager will have a proven track record of delivering on a variety of Software & Mobile products and will assist in leading and coaching the organization through its lean and agile transformation journey.
You will work closely with Heads of Department, take full ownership for ensuring deadlines are delivered against and also act as THE Agile Mentor / Leader across the company.
We are looking for a Certified Scrum Master with a track record of digital technology delivery - Mobile Apps, Web & Desktop.
Preferably from a software engineering or Testing background, you will:
- Be a LEADER
- Offer excellent knowledge & experience of Agile approaches & behaviours
- Have a track record in coaching the adoption of Continuous Delivery Practices such as integrating continuously (CI), TDD, ATDD, BDD, Pairing
- Be commercially aware, able to manage budgets in line with business benefits
- Have knowledge of website design, build & deployments
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and offer experience of managing third parties
Experience in FINTECH / Financial Services is advantageous, but by no means essential.
What will you get?
Attractive salary (£50k d.o.e, possibly a little more), car allowance, bonus, pension and more
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more? We would love to hear from you today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job