This is a brand-new Project Manager role where you will have full ownership and responsibility of a diverse range of projects from digitally focused software solutions to Salesforce delivery. It will be your duty as a Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of all projects to allocated timings and budgets.
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience within a similar position so you can hit the ground running
- Previous experience working closely with a wide range of stakeholders and development teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Core understanding around software and development concepts
- Experience delivering large, complex, technology focused projects
- Experience delivering projects using Agile, Waterfall and Scrum approaches
- Be able to adapt your delivery approach to each project and situation
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on an exciting and challenging role where you will become part of a great company who value their employees and their career progression. For this Project Manager role, we have an annual salary budget of £70,000 to £85,000 with a great benefits package.
If you're interested in applying and your skill set matches the requirements for this role please don't hesitate to click apply and if you're suitable I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a shortlist of three applicants for interview. Those on our shortlist can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job