Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, are currently looking for a Product Owner to help with a new digital application. Within this role, you’ll be forming part of the daily scrum team, to ensure the products key requirements are understood and communicated into detailed specs for web applications.
You will be liaising with the development and product teams to make sure the process and different phases run smoothly throughout the lifecycle of the application.
*Location London with some working from home*
*Own laptop of your choice*
- Manage the product application backlog, creating actionable user stories for developers to work on
- Support the Development/Engineering managers in sprint cycles and be the point of contact during stand ups and developer question sessions
- You will be looking after the planning and scheduling application releases in line with the product roadmap
- Become a leader in the daily scrum environment, prioritising stories and tasks where required
- Assisting with development of configuration, monitoring, packaging, deployment, automations.
- Previous experience of working closely with developers and engineering teams
- At least 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or a similar role.
- Strong background working in an Agile / SAFe methodology
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in product requirement gathering and the Epic, Story task method of product iteration and development.
If you are currently looking and would like to hear more about the role, please apply with your most up to date CV
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'