At Rentalcars, we’re on a mission to help people discover and do more. Putting the customer back in control, giving them maximum choice, great value, total transparency, and customer service that really cares.
Today, there are three members of the Rentalcars family.
Rentalcars.com: The world’s biggest online car rental service, with over 1,500 staff speaking 42 languages, empowering travellers at 50,000+ locations worldwide.
Rideways: Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B, in pre-booked taxis and chauffeur-driven cars.
Rentalcars Connect: Bringing the magic of Rentalcars.com and Rideways to partners’ sites, so customers enjoy a seamless booking experience through brands they already know and love.
Our aim is to be everyone’s first choice in ground transport. Delivering market-leading choice, value, transparency and service, wherever they are and wherever they need to go.
We’re part of The Priceline Group, the world leader in online travel and related services, along with Booking.com, priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable.
Rentalcars.com has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 with the awarding of a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award.
We were placed 16th in the rankings which is based on anonymous ratings and feedback by employees.
Rentalcars.com was just one of three North West businesses to be ranked in the Top 50 which included global brands such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Owner who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment and lives to delight the customer.
You will be responsible for delivering product excellence and innovation along with a product team. Your team will either cover a key part of our customer journey or a critical part of our internal product delivery.
You will report directly into a Senior Product Owner. As part of a fast growing Tech Companyy, high performers can expect extensive opportunities for progression and development.
To successfully deliver change in a fast paced working environment you will need to:
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future customer needs
- Work with the Senior Product Owner and other senior stakeholders to define the overall strategy vision for your product to deliver against those needs
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of developers, designers and testers to design and deliver products to delight our customers
- Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of your product
- Work with agile coaches and your team to drive continuous efficiency improvements
- Communicate with multiple key stakeholders to keep them up to date and bought into your product development
- Analytical in approach; determined and passionate about delivering an impact
- Commitment to personal and professional development; seeks and acts on feedback
- Desires to understand how business processes and systems work; not afraid to get into the detail
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels within the business
- Plans and prioritises effectively; comfortable with ambiguity and pragmatism when plans change
- Seeks out new opportunities with an entrepreneurial style
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree educated
- 3+ years’ experience working as a product owner or similar role
- Proven experience of working effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Strong Excel and SQL experience preferable
- Agile experience helpful
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job