Delivery Project Manager - Agile - Consultancy - Glasgow
The Delivery Manager is responsible for overall delivery, integrity and coherence of the project by developing and maintaining an environment capable of supporting each delivery phase. The role requires taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of particular project outcomes.
The individual will define, agree and manage budgets and resources to support delivery and will be the focal point of engagement between the client, 3rd party vendors and internal colleagues to ensure successful delivery. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Skills & Experience:
The right candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Set-up and execution of successful project delivery within a consultancy and/or public sector role.
- A technology background, ideally from a Technical PM background or an early career in a hands on technical role e.g. systems developer, systems engineer, database administrator, systems administrator etc.
- Extensive experience having worked in Agile environments, promoting and driving the Agile agenda within each project.
- Building credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Significant people management experience (including 3rd party offshore personnel)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job