Agile Delivery Manager - 12 months Fixed-Term Contract
£45,000 - £52,000 + benefits
Fruition IT are recruiting an Agile Delivery Manager for one of the UKs market leading Media & Broadcasting companies based in Leeds who have grown significantly over the past 18 months.
Working for an enterprise business as an Agile Delivery Manager you will support the organisation across different product teams throughout a digital transformation programme to enable continuous delivery using appropriate agile practices.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate across different product teams
- Setting up teams for successful delivery
- Responsible for delivery of projects and products, using agile methods
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies (Stand ups, Planning, Demos, Retrospectives)
- Manage and communicate expectations
- Creates a culture and environment that allows autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Collaborates across teams and stakeholders ensuring a clear understanding of work being done
- Helps, Supports, Guides, Facilitates, Coaches
- Seeks constructive outcomes in discussions, challenges assumptions whilst remaining willing to compromise
- Actively contribute to the Agile Community
Key skills required:
- Experience in delivering Agile projects
- Experience with and full understanding of Agile Software development processes and be able to speak about them
- Proficient in use of Agile development tools and techniques
- Superb coach and facilitator
- Project management experience
- Experience in Kanban
- Experience in delivering projects which may cross over into traditional delivery methods (Waterfall)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira
- Experience with Trello
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
This is a Fixed Term Contract paying £45,000 - 52,000 with a view to make the role permanent.
To apply for this role, please send your CV for consideration & I will contact you to discuss more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job