My consultancy client is looking for a delivery manager to join them on a permanent basis to aid in the software delivery of products and services for their diverse enterprise level client base. The client has a strong agile culture and are looking for someone who shares the same passion for agile as they do.
The organisation has hubs across the UK allowing you to focus on London based clients, limiting the requirements for you to travel across the country to client sites. You’ll work with several business in the local area and get exposure to the newest technologies on the market, whilst working in an environment where best talent to come together and enhance each other’s skills.
As a delivery manager you will help organisations, to deliver high quality products and services. You will guide organisations who are at various stages on their journey to understand how to make Agile approaches, Lean practices and the DevOps mindset work for them. You will have the opportunity to work at a range of management levels, varying from leading a small, co-located team, performing a hands-on scrum master role to managing a large multi-team, multi-site, multi-year projects.
Qualities and experience:
- Experience working in Scrum teams as the Scrum Master or Delivery Manager.
- Management experience in Software Delivery environments working with multiple teams.
- The ability to explain and introduce DevOps behaviours.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles.
- An understanding of how to mitigate and reduce risk and remove obstacles and blockers.
- Good to have technical background as a tester or developer.
If you feel that you fulfil the above characteristics and experience, then please do get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you,
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'