Agile Consulting Manager
Agile Consulting Manager- Milton Keynes- Competitive
Do you have a passionate for all things Agile? A well established software house in Milton Keynes are looking for an Agile Consulting Manager to join their team!
This is a company that cares about it's employees; you don't get strict dress code in the office, you get to work with cutting edge technology and have a fantastic working environment. Plus as an employee you receive an extra day holiday for your birthday!
As a Consulting Manager you will be the go to person for the more junior consultants. You will be there to be the product owner and expert, someone who is there to train and guide them plus help with pre sales activities.
Key Requirements for the position include;
- Being the coach and mentor to help develop a team of delivery consultants required for a successful implementations and providing hands on support.
- Facilitate the recruitment of consultants to ensure a highly skilled and trained team are able to meet the demands of the business.
- Be proactive in managing skill level and coordinating training to ensure continued development throughout the team.
- Must be a Champion of Agile/Lean Methodologies
- Manage Capacity, demand, utilisation forecasts and variance analysis for the professional team.
- Serve as a senior delivery expert/ leader and be the escalation for issue resolution with customers.
- Support the Director of Services and Project Managers in resolution of delivery issues.
- Monitoring to make sure that proper use of methodologies and processes are being used.
- Flexible in approach to solutions that align to customers needs as well ensuring the accuracy of solution design, approach and cost estimation
- Participation in sales efforts and product and subject matter expert.
Relevant Experience should include;
- Previous hands on experience in a consulting, service delivery, managing multi- disciplinary, business operations, implementations, software development with a proven track record of success.
- Experience delivery and selling to enterprise organisations and knowledge of hour to position different services offerings with resourcing accordingly.
- Thorough understanding of Agile/Lean and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience writing and negotiating contracts/ statements of work, and financial management experience.
This is an urgent position with interview slots pre booked. If this sounds like your next step- APPLY TODAY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"